Many of us want to pray but are unsure how to go about it.
Buried deep in the Bible, the Minor Prophets contain pearls of wisdom that form the raw material of prayer. These prophets understood the power of prayer, so what made them turn to God and how did they ask him for help?
By looking at each minor prophet in turn, Debbie Duncan explores their background and looks at how their example can help us to pray effectively today. They may be minor prophets, but they teach us major truths about prayer.
Debbie Duncan looks at the minor prophets and draws out lessons from their lives that will enable you to learn to pray with confidence, even when times are really hard.
- Will help people who struggle with prayer to find confidence to pray to God in any situation
- Includes commentary on each minor prophet, combining biblical content with applicable life lessons
- Looks at issues such as justice, mercy, and hope in uncertain times
- Unpacks often overlooked books of the Bible
- Highlights the relevance of the Old Testament to our lives today
- Ideal for anyone who wants to deepen their prayer life
- Perfect for anyone who wants to gain practical life lessons from Biblical texts
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 224
- Publisher - Authentic Media