In this 40-day devotional based on the bestselling book Digging for Diamonds, Cathy Madavan encourages us to discover more of the life-transforming treasures of our identity, strength, character and purpose that God has already placed within us.
Each day includes a Bible reading, a devotional thought, questions for reflection and a prayer.
Spend 40 days digging for diamonds and find the treasure hidden in the messiness of life.
This 40-day devotional guide will help you spend more time in the scriptures, gain a deeper understanding of your unique God-given identity and gifts, and encourage you to live a valuable, purposeful life.
- Provides a Bible reading, devotional scriptural reflection, questions and a prayer for each day.
- Perfect for quiet times.
- Provides a structured plan to study themes of identity and purpose.
- Explores the themes of the Digging for Diamonds book in more detail, but can be used as a stand-alone book.
- Will encourage you to see that you are precious to God.
- Written in an engaging and accessible style that is suitable for all to understand.
- The ideal size for carrying with you wherever you go.
- Ideal reading for Lent.
- A perfect gift for any occasion to inspire friends, family or loved ones to dig deeper into God's truths.
- Cathy Madavan is a regular speaker at events including New Wine and Spring Harvest.
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 96
- Publisher - Authentic Media