Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 50 and pay only £1.50 each
** Bulk Deal- buy 6 copies for £9**
Same-Sex Issues and the Bible is the title of the 5-part series of Bible Studies for Lent 2015 put together by BACI (the Biblical Association for the Church of Ireland) with a view to bringing the Church’s discussion and discernment process on these issues to everyday Christians in the C of I.
The series has been carefully designed to take note of recent biblical thinking in this area and to offer both traditionalist and more modern ways of considering the key texts. It demands no theological expertise of participants, but does invite groups to ponder the theological, biblical and sociological questions in a non-academic fashion. It is hoped that it will enable participants to think over the issues prayerfully with respect both for the biblical texts, for one another and for those whose lives are affected by the debate.
The sessions are as follows:
- 1. The Teaching of Jesus – extracts from Matthew’s Gospel.
- 2. The Prohibitions of Leviticus.
- 3. Implications from the Creation Narratives.
- 4. Paul’s teaching on unnatural or depraved sexuality. (Romans 1)
- 5. Sin lists, condemnation, exemption and redemption. (Other Pauline texts with Acts 10–11.)
The BACI team - on this occasion Canon Ginnie Kennerley, Dr William Olhausen and ordinand David Compton – hope that this opportunity for people of differing views to study Scripture and meditate together on the issues will assist in the ongoing discernment process in the Church of Ireland.